In India, many types of research had been done on skin problem in order to find the cure for it. The majority of people in metro cities face skin problems and they preferred to visit the best skin specialist.
You will find best and experienced skin specialist in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai are the major cities for the best skin treatment in India.
Unfortunately today it’s a reality that most mass produced products that we use every day for personal beauty care, house cleaning or storing things like food in plastic – are loaded with endless synthetic ingredients that can end up causing more harm than good.
When looking for skin care products use the same rules that you follow for a healthy diet – hunt for unprocessed ingredients, without any harsh chemicals or artificial content. Basically, the closer to nature the natural skin product is.
There are more natural skin care products available now than ever, and there the long list of benefits beyond even great looking skin might come as a surprise to you. When you use natural products, you are not only benefitting your skin but you are also absorbing antioxidants, enhancing your skin’s UV radiations resistance and also improving your immune system.
Skin is your body’s largest organ and it helps regulate body temperature and acts as a filter. It exists in a constant state of growth, with old cells dying as new cells are forming. Skin is better able to fight signs of aging and heals much faster
Skin care is important because our skin is the largest barrier against infection that we have. Whenever your skin gets dry or irritated by rough soaps, cracks in the skin can occur
In India, many people suffer from some of the harshest environmental aggressors in the world.
These aggressors includes –
- UV Light
- Excess Heat
Skin Specialist in Mumbai start following these 11 natural resources for skin care –
1) Coconut oil – Coconut oil’s skincare benefits involve strengthening underlying epidermal tissue, removing dead skin cells, protecting us from sunburns. Use coconut oil both for your skin and hair care to help cleanse, moisturize, and remove makeup. It contains healthy fats that help nourish your gut and increase immune function.
2) Avocado – The benefits include containing Vitamin A, D, E that are able to penetrate the skin. It can boost collagen production and treat age spots. It also works to reduce the inflammation of the skin when applied topically and can do the same internally when eaten.
3) Aloe Vera – Most people associate aloe Vera benefits with healing sunburns, but it also has bacteria fighting, soothing ingredients that help fight inflammation, redness and itching. Aloe Vera plants produce two substances which can be used for medicine: the gel found in the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex that is obtained from the cells lying just beneath the leaves skin. These can be used as a natural skin care remedy for burns, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores.
4) Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil is extremely moisturizing and can help heal burns, sores, scars and wrinkles. As a wax, jojoba oil is especially useful for protecting the skin, and soothing the skin and hair.
5) Almond oil – Almond oil not only smells great but it has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It makes a great carrier oil for essential oils to treat skin rashes, acne and dryness naturally.
6) Shea butter – It makes an excellent moisturizing option for dry skin types and is inexpensive yet effective at reducing redness, flaking or peeling.
7) Castor oil – For facial cleansing, you only need to use a very small amount, about a teaspoon of castor oil, mixed with the ¼ cup of another oil like coconut. Rub and massage it into your face, then wash with warm water to carry away impurities.
8) Lemon essential oil – With its strong antibacterial constituents capable of reducing any fatally dangerous bacteria strains and lemon essential oil can be used to diminish acne breakouts caused by high level of bacteria stuck in pores. It is also useful for fading scars and age spots, can exfoliate skin, lighten and brighten skin, tone oily skin and fight wrinkles. It can also be used to boost shine and remove residue from hair.
9) Argan-oil – Argan-oil is very healing because it is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, various antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid. Argan